Monday 18 March 2013

That day...

So the dreaded day finally arrived.

Fia said " I want a daddy" I have to say it didn´t take me by surprise. I could tell in the past few weeks she was increasingly aware of "daddies"  either her friends´ at nursery or families in books. I could really tell her head was ticking "other kids have a mummy and a daddy, I´ve only got one"

So she said "Fia wants a daddy." I told her she´s got a mummy who loves her very much, and continues talking about our family and friends.  She didn´t see to take much notice after the third person.

I am a bit concerned that she might feel she is missing out on something by not having one.

... but then again she also asked for a dog and a cat this week.  None of the three are an option for now...
maybe a goldfish will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment